Saturday 30 April 2011

Speaking from Experience: Innocent Smoothie Advertisements.



I've always been a big fan of the Innocent Smoothie television commercials. Simple, fun and ever so cheerful- just like the food and drinks brand themselves.

Being a little biased, (Innocent Smoothies, if it wern't for the fact that I have my heart set on being a freelance Designer, would be my DREAM company to work for) I really love the simplicity of the adverts- with the bright, light-hearted charm of the quirky, witty voice-overs and subtle stop motion animation.

This is a style I would really like to achieve with my own work- being able to animate my paper-based products as well as designing an instillation layout for photographs, hot dog fold booklets etc.

Sweet and simple- Innocent Smoothie adverts are spot on.

No comments:

Post a Comment