Saturday 29 October 2011

Design Production for Print//INSPIRATION.


Designs totally responsible for digging me out of the dark hole of lack of inspiration this weekend... and hugely appreciated. Have really inspired me to pursue vector design- design I love that CAN be applied to this project- and successful. I guess I was worried that my designs might look too child-like for the audience. The design (directly below), at least, has proven me otherwise.



Bespoke Futura and Life Aquatic inspired wedding invitaitons- great colours and bold visual consistency used throughout the range of designs.



Super-cute vector illustration interpretation of Wes Anderson's 'Fantastic Mr. Fox', a submission for Spoke Art's show 'Bad Dads 2...'. Again, a great colour palette used, but perhaps a bit too much for my intended simple, bold designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment