Tuesday 3 January 2012

Design Production for Digital//Top 10...//Nat Geo Wild Idents.



Looking at the existing Nat Geo Wild idents, on reflection from my decision yesterday to go ahead with choosing this channel as the broadcaster for my proposed 'Top 10 Things... You Need To Know About Penguins' programme, I feel that it may not be entirely appropriate for my visual outcomes/target audience.
These idents are very photographically heavy/dependent on software such as Cinema 4D for a highly realistic visual outcome, however, I feel that my programme would be most effectively communicated through vector-based illustration, suited to my penguin subject matter as well as my target audience of 5-11 year olds.

I will still keep the channel in mind, but at the moment, I will look for other, more suitable alternatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment