Saturday 21 January 2012

Image//Type as Image//Birds//Anatomical Birds.



(All images sourced from Google Image links)

Again- more research for my type as image design- this time looking more closely at detailed diagrams and illustrations of birds for my own hand-rendered designs- at a time possibly considering making my typeface up out of seperate parts of the bird- wings/beaks, etc- but found that this might not be very visually representative or communicative on the whole- and that the illustrations of the full birds themselves would be far more representative. However, a great source of imagery to work from to achieve the detail I desire from the designs, and hopefully will be able to achieve in the short space of time that I have left available to me now.


No comments:

Post a Comment