Friday 27 January 2012

Image//Scale/Frame/Format//Sock vectors.



Above and below, a few examples of vector- based sock illustrations and visual imagery- hoping to inspire how I will portray my sock designs.
What I hope to design for this brief is a vector-based design which can then go on to be screenprinted to create that slightly washed-out, faded look- so I hope to work with quite solid colours and heavier weights of line to ensure that I get the bold print with even, crisp lines that I am looking for. 
Again, I will go on to develop several different designs to see which style is most suited to the outcome and the various different colours/patterns/style (lengths, shapes, etc) of sock.
All images on this post (above and below) are sourced from various links on Google Images.


1 comment:

  1. Designing socks was once a very difficult process that causes a lot of stress for everyone involved. Sometimes order sheets were unclear, causing issues with communication between the designer and manufacturers. wholesalesocksbulk.com/sock-template/

    ReplyDelete