Saturday 28 April 2012

Design Practice II//Product/Range/Distribution//Damien Barlow.



http://www.damienbarlow.com/


2012 Leeds College of Art Surface Pattern design graduate, Damien Barlow, has proven an undoubted source of inspiration for my design considerations and developments in my design outcomes for the Product/Range/Distribution project within the Design Practice II module.
Damien's bold, monochromatic designs are (amazingly) all hand-rendered designs which are created with absolute care, precision and creativity, and, as a result, have given him the great notoriety and success that he deserves.
Wonderfully detailed and illustrative designs, Damien's work has proven to really get my imagination going in terms of the ornate or opulent designs that I could create for my own fairy tale theme (design developments of which can be found on my Design Practice blog).


No comments:

Post a Comment