Saturday 28 April 2012

Design Practice II//Product/Range/Distribution.



http://www.sublackwell.co.uk/


I first came across designer Su Blackwell's beautifully intricate paper-craft designs whilst studying an animation project whilst still at college (as well as more sculptural works, she also creates stop motion designs). Again, providing real inspiration for the lack of limitations that paper craft design holds- and how creative it can really be. Some wonderfully feminine, delicate designs- which have really got my minding ticking over, and thinking of potential designs I could create with my folklore and fairytale themes. 
After putting out a questionnaire last week (the results of which will be posted on my Design Practice blog in the very near future), I'm really excited to see the responses I get, and to see how my fate of book cover designs will be chosen!


No comments:

Post a Comment