Thursday 26 April 2012

Design Practice II//Product/Range/Distibution//Lemony Snicket End Title Sequence.



http://vimeo.com/10005002


I first studied the title sequence of Lemony Snicket's Unfortunate events whilst working on a foley art project whilst at college, and it certainly came to mind when considering the design "style" and outcomes that I hope to achieve with my Grimm's Fairy Tale project range. Although I don't intend to work with motion graphics, the silhouette and form of the piece has certainly inspired me.


Due to the slightly darker (realistic!) nature of classic Fairy Tales, I am currently thinking of working solely with monochromatic design- and this has proven a great inspiration. Potentially using paper craft design- especially laser cutting to create bold, dramatic silhouettes with great attention to detail. For more design developments, see my Design Practice blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment