Saturday 28 April 2012

Design Practice II//Product/Range/Distribution.




http://ollymoss.com/


Whilst considering generating paper cut designs for my project outcomes within the Product/Range/Distribution project (within the Design Practice II module, design developments of which can be found on my Design Practice blog), Olly Moss' paper cut cameo series came instantly to mind- a design project which I really love, which reached the success and popularity that I really aspire to within my own design portfolio.
As one of my favourite designers, what I appreciate most, perhaps, about Olly Moss, is his absolute creativity within minimalism- his playful quirkiness and character within his designs that really sets him out from the crowd. 
This year, I have been trying to work towards a more minimal aesthetic within my design portfolio, and feel that working with silhouette paper crafts would be a great opportunity to do so, whilst still being a strong source of visual communication.
Really looking forward to getting along with my designs now- some brilliant inspiration out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment