As if by pure magic, the wonder of the nouveau ~randomising cup~ paired me up with good friend and fellow classmate, Beth Yates.
We considered the structure of the interview, and decided that the quick fire questions would be most suitable to suit her zany, playful character...the questions and important info as follows...
quick fire, interview, casual chat, centralised topic (decided upon quick fire!)
INTRO ABOUT BETH
20 years old
Has had a love affair with graphics for 5 years
came from LCA art and design foundation
Enjoys cooking/video games
Quick Fire Questions:
1. What's your favourite word: Pants.
2. What's your favourite colour: ORANGE.
3. What's your favourite food: PIZZA.
4. What's your favourite Pokemon?: Ampharos.
5. What's your favourite Harry Potter character: SNAPE.
6. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? CARROT CAKE.
7. Your biggest inspiration: EVERYDAY LIFE.
8. Favourite song?:'I like big butts' Sir Mixalot.
9. Favourite animal: TIGER.
10. Favourite day of the week: FRIDAY.
11. Craziest dream: " I WAS IN THE JUNGLE...FIGHTING OFF ANIMALS...IT WAS LIKE A VIDEO GAME."
12. If you were a shape, what shape would you be?: TRIANGLE.
13. What's your favourite place in the whole world?: NEWQUAY.
14. What's your favourite book: THE HARRY POTTER SERIES.
15. Who was your first ~celebrity crush~?: ORLANDO BLOOM.
16. If you could be anyone else for the day, who would you be?: SANTA.
17. Who's your favourite designer?: /
18. What's your proudest moment: BOOKING MYSELF INTO THE PRINT ROOM LAST WEEK!
19. If you were a typeface, what would you be?: WINDINGS.
20. If you were a smoothie, what flavour would you be?: STRAWBERRY AND BANANA.
21. If you were an animal, what would you be?: DRAGON.
22. Favourite film?:V for Vendetta.
23. Favourite band: MAROON 5/DAFT PUNK.
24. What are your aspirations for the future?: I WANT TO DRAW THINGS AND MAKE THE WORLD PRETTY.
(organise questions into legible order- pick most appropriate, perhaps add more, take some out?)
OUTRO ABOUT BETH
warm colours, brights, orange, reds, yellows- happy!
monochrome, dark, dinghy colours!
sans serif, maybe a hand-drawn header?
not too fussy please.
slightly popping out colours for quotes and references- doesn't have to be too structured.
photo of Beth, maybe some of work?
...Clearly, I won't have to work very hard in making her look remarkably cool.