"Get People to Read More"- Communication is a Virus Research.
Definitions of Reading
1. The action or practice of a person who reads.
2. The oral interpretation of the written word.
3. The action or practice of a person who reads.
4. The extent of which a person has read, literary knowledge.
5. To read, to observe and absorb the written word.
BBC World Book Night- current events, celebrations of literature on the BBC channels with programmes such as:
'Faulks on Fiction' (Sebastian Faulks reviewing books and characters with them 'The Hero', 'The Snobb', etc...)
'My Life in Books' (Anne Robinson interviews celebrities and notable figures about influentual books and literature in their lives)
'A Million Books For Free' (The Culture Show Special Edition: Showcasing the World Book Night massive hand-out, getting people to read more!)
'The Culture Show: The Books We Really Should Read' (Special review edition, presented by commedienne and critic, Sue Perkins)
'The Beauty of Books' (Looking at different generations of book craft, publishing, reading, etc)
Careers that involve reading as a main focus:
Skills you can develop from reading:
*Extention of volcabulary
*More open to methods of communication- email, texting, letter writing.