Friday 6 May 2011

Speaking from Experience: Papercraft Food Posters.


Inspired by designs introduced to me by friend and fellow classmate Beth (www.b-yates1013.blogpsot.com), I discovered these restaurant advertisement posters by Daniel Carlsten, which showcase more innovative compositions, along with the papercraft style of which I have both been research, and have become very interested in.
What I like most about these designs are the really unique and interesting set ups and visual affect they have- the shapes and angles creating real motion and movement in the inanimate objects. These designs have made me feel really inspired to try something a little more unique and inventive than I may otherwise have done- playing around with composition and layout to great effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment