Wednesday 9 November 2011

Design Production for Print//The Films of Bill Murray.




Got a link today from friend and fellow BAGDer, Joe, to this infographic vector design noting the films of Bill Murray, one of Wes Anderson's most common contributors within his films (on a site named CMYBacon... and even as a vegetarian I know that's the best name ever). Love the colour palette used and the simple yet visually communicative vector illustrations. No matter how much I love hand-rendered work, I think that when vector illustrations and iconography are done well, as the example above, it really is the best kind of illustrative design- definitely going to incorporate this style into my own work- see my Design Practice blog for design developments over the next two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment