Sunday 14 October 2012

Design Practice III//Oce Professional Printing.




A couple of weeks ago, I was lucky enough to have been sent some print samples from Oce/Canon professional print. After initially requesting some print samples online, I received a phone call from a representative at the company, who told me about their services and the fact that their business circulates around affordable professional printing.

Although initially it wasn't something I expected, it was great to talk through the potential of purchasing my own printer if I were to become freelance or potentially even set up my own business in the future upon graduation, as well as getting some wonderful print samples through on various stocks to show the potential of the printers capabilities and printing processes. Definitely given me some food for thought, I look forward to potentially looking further into the company in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment