Tuesday 2 October 2012

Design Practice III//Honey/Bee Logo.


Researching various image and type based inspirations for logos for the future of my honey gift set project/brief outcomes. Really interesting to see the types of logos that are being produced, and what's currently available. 
As I am proposing my honey to be a luxury project, I am looking to develop a mature, yet still friendly tone of voice- therefore will, most likely, be looking to develop more of a clean, typographic design. 

I'm a big fan of the 'Beespace' project, as shown at the bottom of the post, by Scottish designer, Sean Paul Kinnear, which demonstrates a similar idea to the urban beekeeping brief I initially set out to do, and gives me great inspiration to produce just as substantial and as successful a project.

My future design developments can be found on my Design Practice blog.


behance.net/gallery/Calvo-Brothers-Honey-Pollen/1081915
Erwin Hines, Calvo Brothers Honey & Pollen


behance.net/gallery/Jakobsen-Hvam-Honey/710267



Sean Paul Kinnear, Beespace

No comments:

Post a Comment