Sunday 21 October 2012

Design Practice III//Branding Consistency.




Whilst searching for branding projects on Behance, I came across this wonderfully innovative design for The National Museum in Warsaw (Poland), by designer Dawid Cmok. Although perhaps a little commercial and industrial for the individual arts- lead briefs I'm currently working on, this project showcases the flexibility and creativity from a simple, yet innovative brand mark/logo idea that can be effectively applied over a range of both digital and print- based collateral. Throughout the developments of my various branding briefs (which can be found on my Design Practice blog), I will certainly refer back to this project for inspiration in terms of professionalism and the variation of products which can be produced.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment