Wednesday 3 October 2012

Design Practice III//Honey Packaging.


Exploring honey jars/packaging design for potential sources of inspiration for my own brand development/packaging work for my Honey Gift Set brief. Some great examples of design, as shown below, I particularly like the use of hexagonal jars (glass), something that I'm hoping to experiment with myself, and also the test tube-like shape of the viles in the 'Taste of Honey' project outcome.

Throughout the packaging designs, I'm really fond of the bold simplicity and combination of the saffron yellow and golden colours against the start black stripes, visually communicating the honey bee itself.

Some great sources of inspiration, see my Design Practice blog for my project development.

//


Juan Jose Marnetti,Miels del Desierto



behance.net/gallery/Honey-honey/1229039
Sally Anne Lee, Honey, Honey

 


behance.net/gallery/Taste-of-Honey/4417469
Danielle Mitchell, Taste of Honey




Ah & Oh Studio, Babees Honey



Amy Retuerta, Grandpa's Honey Pack Extension: Drone




David Sadowski, Lake Superior Honey Company


No comments:

Post a Comment