Thursday 8 December 2011

Design Production for Digital//Silent Movie//Televised Idents.







Starting to look at a selection of televised idents as identities for the television channels BBC One, BBC Two, and Channel 4, as inspiration for my own visual communication and design development for the Silent Movie/digital design brief- idents both past and present. 

Growing up with these idents (particularly the BBC Two selection)- I have been awed and inspired by them throughout my life. Great ideas of how to give character and personality to my words and letterforms- hopefully I will be able to master and develop my After Effects skills to such a degree where I can feel that real characteristics will be formed in my work that are true to my selected words float/stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment