Monday 12 December 2011

Design Production for Print//Silent Movie//Catch Me If You Can Film Title Sequence.




Brilliant motion graphics piece created for the title sequence of Steven Spielberg's film 'Catch me if you can' starring Tom Hanks and Leonardo Di Caprio. 

The colours, simple pictorial style and typography used throughout the animation work wonderfully together- usually I'm not a fan of mid-blues and blacks, (I find that black often dulls blue, as opposed to white) though I think that it works really well in this instance- as can be seen throughout the keyframes I have screengrabbed and put into an Issuu document (above). So far, this is probably my favourite title sequence animation I have seen- stylish, consistent and yet full of varying content- a great example of what I could aspire to achieve throughout this Design Production for Digital module.

No comments:

Post a Comment