Monday 17 September 2012

Design Practice III//Negotiated Briefs//LCA Graduate Show Collaboration.




As one of the collaborative briefs within the ten negotiated briefs, myself and Claudia Griffin, fellow BA Graphic Design student at Leeds College of Art, and, even more fortunately, housemate, have decided to work together to produce a design proposal for the end of year/LCA graduate show 2013. 

I'm really excited to work with Claudia on this competitive and high-profile brief, as a YCN award winner, Claudia has undoubtedly got a great deal of talent and determination which I aspire to balance with my motivation and conceptual development for a well-rounded, and ultimately successful design outcome.

Throughout the brief, I will refer and link Claudia's blog address for shared design work, the link of which, in this post, can be found at the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment