Monday 17 September 2012

Design Practice III//Negotiated Briefs//James Maxwell Info.




As part of my ten researched and written negotiated briefs for the first half of the academic year, one of the briefs I am keen, and intend to work upon, is creating the brand and identity design for third year BA (Hons) Interior Architecture Cardiff School of Art & Design student, James Maxwell.

A long-term friend, I've been fortunate enough, from a designer's perspective, to get a real insight into Jame's design practice, as well as his personality, tastes and own design style, which I hope will reflect really positively in the design outcomes we produce together.

Throughout the next fortnight I intend to extensively research subject matter and inspiration as discussed with James in preparation for the design developments and writing James' personal brief, more information of which will be found on my Design Practice blog in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment