Sunday 30 September 2012

Design Practice III//'About Me' Task Research.



Image Source

As part of our weekend task, as assigned by Fred in Friday's studio session, we have to create a piece of design that reflects ourselves and our design practice.
After throwing a few ideas around, I thought that it would be fun to emulate some of the studio photographs that  I've seen, and loved online, which would not only represent my love of photography and type, but also show my meticulous nature and organisation.
Over the next couple of days I'll be gathering all of my props together along with borrowing some photography lighting equipment. Really looking forward to, hopefully, producing some professional-standard outcomes that should, again, hopefully go down really well.

For examples of the designs I hope to achieve, see source linked images above and below.



Image Source


Image Source


Image Source


Image Source


Image Source


Image Source


Image Source


Image Source


Image Source



No comments:

Post a Comment