Saturday 1 January 2011

The Fingertache and other Moustache Memrobilia.




Fingerstache Gift Set available from Urban Outiftters (undoubtedly the world's number two fan of moustaches- after myself, naturally).
A wonderful collection of transferable moustaches for the grower on the go!




From the lookbook users fashion website.




I love this product from pop's 'stache- a really simple but fun item- a ring top for drinks bottles- and a facial accessory for any man, woman or child short of facial fuzz...
 

Magritte's original 'ceci n'est pas une pipe' piece- which translates to 'this is not a pipe' in his famed surrealist, sarcastic tone, which, of course, I love.

Although this may not seem an obvious link, perhaps, because of growing up around my Grandpa, I always associate pipes with moustaches... 




...and it turns out that I'm not the only one! I really like this innovative t-shirt print idea created for threadless.com. Again, perhaps a route for semantics and word play to experiment with...

1 comment: