Friday 16 November 2012

Design Practice III//Sparrow Nest Script.




A quick research post paying homage to an Etsy seller and calligraphic designer, simply known as 'Sparrow Nest Script', whose work I have admired for some time.

Throughout my product and design developments in the UK Greetings/YCN 2012-13 brief, I hope to produce a range of printed cards and gift wrap outcomes with hand-rendered, calligraphic type that reflect sweet and unique sentiments that I feel will particularly appeal to my female target audience of 18-30 year olds for their reflection of spontenatity, playfulness and genuine sentiment, as well as being stylishly and subtly designed (unlike many of the sickly-sweet or garish cards that are currently available in the retail market).

Really excited to start designing, and hopefully having some resolved outcomes by this time next week. For future design work, see my Design Practice blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment